Build - 1.0.234
- When detaching access cards, access cards will now remain at the station you have them stored in rather than automatically returning to Home station
- Improvements on detecting false positives - fixed
- Credentials are not lost when reloggings - fixed
- Set As Current Mission Toggle works now(Build .230)
- Active jobs in Shop Dashboard shows total time rather than percentage (Build .230)
- Accepting Delivery missions now doesn't let you undock if your ship exceeds cargo capacity (Build .230)
Build - 1.0.224
- Anti Cheat has been enabled in the following areas: Detection of Hull, Armor, Shields, Speed, and Power Consumption. We will continue adding more as we go.
- In non-pvp zones, emp/disruptions will no longer affect the targeted user.
- Confirmation pop up added when purchasing Insurance for a ship
- Quantum Jump update: any module that has a jump range, if that range is less than 3 Ly the range will not be added to the total jump range for the ship and additionally it's cooldown will not have a chance to override another cooldown.
- Ability to abuse FTL for instant travel - fixed
- Various Tooltip fixes
- Mining pulse scanners requiring a target to be actively selected before enabling - fixed
- Completed checkmark not appearing over destroy mission types - fixed
- Ship Inventory now updates accordingly when looting/mining
Build - 1.0.217
- Salvage View & Ship Cargo Updates
- Both of these Panels have been combined into one view when scanning a loot container or dropping items to a container
- You will be able to drop more than one 1 item into a container now
- You can now transfer items between ship cargo and loot containers that are cargo pods (blue emitting animation containers)
- Transfer all to a container or ship cargo or drag and drop or L-Shift click for auto transfer to other inventory
- Refresh rate now displays next to Resolution in Options menu
- Added success rate(mastery skill) to manufacturing claim popup to let users know what success rate they were in when the job started
- Dreadnaught recipes will now require about 20% more subcomponents that are crafted with Exotic resources
- Fixes for Desyncing of users caused when reconnecting successfully after auto restart of server occurs or losing connection.
- Nearby stationary ships not showing sometimes until that user moves - fixed
- Itinerary fixes for determining if an itinerary has fringe space travel
- Activity logs displaying overlapping text correctly - fixed
- Base Alpha scanners ability to scan far away targets fixed
- Ship being controlled when chat is active - fixed
- Hostiles destruction not being recorded in combat log - fixed
- Some users losing ability to dock still persists but now when you restart client, it should fix itself. This bug is still being looked into but this update should help alleviate some of the annoyance it causes
- Containers disappearing when looting bound items that belong to another user - fixed
- Ability to undock while stacking is inprogress - fixed
- Selling larger quantities in marketplace - fixed
- Users appearing offline when logging out and logging back in real fast.
- Chance of container accidentally duplicating itself, so users might see a difference in number of containers they see in scene and what is in their target list
- Chance of Quantum jump cooldown not showing
- Chance of slipstream arrival/distance information not showing
Build - 1.0.207
- Hostiles/Mission Update
- Performance improvement in server logic for hostiles and improved synchronization
- Hostiles spawning should be more consistent
- Ghost hostiles issues should be fixed
- Tactical View
- Provides a top-down view by allowing further zoom out. With additional UI added to show weapon range in gu distance. This is a new way to go about combat and provides the ability to be more tactical. This view can be toggle on / off with the target reticle button below the module bar. Tactical view only activates once you have zoomed out past 100 GU's of your ship.
- Challenge Rating System - Missions View
- Challenge rating color frame indicator added to missions view
- Mission challenge rating is based on the hostiles types + the quantity of hostiles spawned
- Resources Update
- It now takes 2x the Common ore to get a Common refined resource and 1.5x the Uncommon ore to get an Uncommon refined resource.
- Common ores: Iron, Quartz, Nickel, Pyrite
- Uncommon ores: Cobalt, Aluminum, Peridot, Tourmaline
- Rare, Ultra Rare, and Exotic refine rates will remain as they are.
- Users who started jobs before the update: Disregard whatever the UI says since it shows current quantity. The quantities are stored the moment a user starts a job, so it will use the previous quantities and not the new one.
- Tool Tip Update
- Updated enemy detected computer voice playback to just use a 5 second cooldown. No longer waits for no hostiles to be present before playing the audio again.
- Targeting UI updated
- Fix player radar blip being "stuck" making its position looks off after getting destroyed.
- Fix Vanquisher MP left thruster
- FTL and QJump TCF deduction logic changes
- Shops not decrementing active task count correctly - fixed
- Cloaking fixes
- docking while interface is hidden removes ability to turn on interface - fixed
- Private facility text overlap - fixed
- Various Marketplace hyperlinks not working in ingame chat - fixed
- Armor issue with HE ships - fixed
- Ability to "Look At" on a ship while the ship is cloaked - fixed
Build - 1.0.187
Notice: Expansion Wars rewards will be processed 11/6 by end of day PST
- Batch deconstruction of mods enabled. Group modules and then right-click modules and choose the number of them you wish to deconstruct.
- Challenge Rating System: NPC Difficulty Indicator v1
- Introducing the first step in updating the Challenge Rating System - Adding a visual component to NPC difficulty
To address the current issue of what does Challenge Rating mean, we are in the process of updating it to be a lot more user facing. The first step we are implementing is a visual element to easily determine the challenge of an NPC compared to your current ship loadout.
- WHITE White border signifies that the NPC has little to no chance of defeating your ship in combat
- GREEN Green border signifies that the NPC will put up a fight, but your ship is still more powerful
- YELLOW Yellow border signifies that the NPC is comparable to your ship stats, and the fight will be challenging
- ORANGE Orange border signifies that the NPC is more powerful than your ship, and will defeat your ship fairly quickly
- RED Red border signifies that the NPC is far more powerful than your ship, and will defeat you is little to no time. Best to run!
- In game, the NPC UI border will display the difficulty color of that NPC. The Target window will also display the difficulty color as well. This system is dynamic and will update the visual color difficulty based on your current ship stats.
This is just the first step into updating the Challenge Rating system. Soon you will also see missions displaying the difficulty based on the objective versus your current ship stats. There is more to come as we continue to update the Challenge Rating System.
- Loot System updates
- NEW Ships tab! Now, trade your matrixes in for SE ships, blueprints, and subcomponents. More to come!
- Reward turn ins are now locked by GFI Rank. Raise your GFI Rank to unlock the best rewards!
- Chat moved to be in front of station panels when opened
- Right-click menu for Galactic Map re-enabled
- Crafting items list now say Max if you reach max skillpoints for items that have no higher invention
- Guild list scroll now starts at top by default
- Asteroids & System items spawn faster
Build - Hot Fix 1.0.174
Ability to spam Station Docking - Fixed
Radar sometimes not showing blips like NPCs - Fixed
Target list performance - Improved
- Crafting and Manufacturing dialog item titles - Fixed
- Local Qjump and cargo exploit - Fixed
Build - 1.0.171
- Workshop UI fixes
- User ships having more cargo than it can hold when undocking with a mission - fixed
- Chat Improvements
- Map marker - fixed
- Repair drone trail - fixed
- Guild tag not showing in chat - fixed (.0.171)
- Lag spikes caused by large number of container drops - please avoid any necessary drops. This will bug will be addressed soon
- Swapping ships/skins in station sometimes hiccups and causes brief flash on screen
- When equipping incorrect skins to a ship the popup displays some ship names incorrectly